- Klaipeda, Lithuania
LCC International University is a nationally accredited and
internationally recognized university with a vision to become the
leading Christian Liberal Arts university in Europe, renowned for
its flourishing academic community, spiritual vitality and global
impact. The scope of the mission called LCC extends to 50+
countries, as more than 65% of our nearly 700 students come from
outside of Lithuania. In fact, joining LCC offers an opportunity to
impact lives in countries that would be very difficult to enter in
other ways – countries such as Belarus, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan,
Syria, and Iraq, while also serving student populations from
Ukraine, the Baltics and Balkans, and other European countries.
• Serve as a faculty member at LCC. Possible needs include all
areas of Business, Communication, International Development,
English, and Psychology.
• Serve as staff at LCC International University. Possible needs
include student discipleship, student care, Residence staff.
• Serve as a summer staff during the Summer Language Institute (3
weeks). Short term need for English teachers as well as student
volunteers for after class activities. There is always a need for
Residence staff for the duration of the program.
• Get involved with the Research Center. THe institutional
research agenda extends from the themes of our institutional
identity – Christian; cultural and linguistic diversity;
relationally oriented community; conflict transformation; liberal
arts – to the broad areas of our teaching and programming: Business,
Communication, International Relations and Development, English,
Psychology, and Theology.
LCC has a Research Center – the Center for Faith and Human
Flourishing – which exemplifies some of research areas we highly value:
1. Migration, Economic Development & Flourishing Communities
2. Trauma, Relationships, Flourishing Individuals and Families
3. Textual Studies, Faith and Conceptions of Flourishing
Specific assignments may include the following:
• Teach assigned courses.
• Be available for student relationship-building and assistance
• Assist in other faculty-related responsibilities such as serving
on committees, helping to prepare and evaluate comprehensive
examinations, or working with thesis writing.
• Participate in faculty and staff meetings as well as department meetings.
• More information on current needs available at https://lcc.lt/work-at-lcc