Closing date: Until Filled
Job Context Information
The Mission Investment Fund’s primary purpose is to support the establishment and growth of ELCA congregations, synods, and affiliated ministries. This is accomplished by providing loans, income producing investment opportunities and consultative services via the various products offered by the Mission Investment Fund.
This position manages all MIF web properties. Responsibilities include updating current content and developing new content to promote loan and investment growth and brand awareness. This position requires a professional who is creative and extremely detail-oriented with the discipline to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines. The position also requires web writing skills as well as understanding and use of web content management systems.
1. Collaborate with Marketing team to execute creative content strategies for web, social media.
2. Coordinate web-related projects, including initial planning meetings, clarification of goals, maintaining best practices, creating and viewing content, testing, collaborating with creative agency and programmer.
3. Serve as liaison to external vendors (designers, developers, website host company, etc.)
4. Assure integrity of the MIF brand through content development efforts that are innovative, creative, and tell the MIF story consistently and accurately
5. Consult on web-related initiatives to ensure a cohesive, consistent look and brand identity.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Travel. Nature, means and frequency of travel required to perform this job.
Able to travel by plane and car as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. This position requires sitting for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.