Closing date: 03/31/2017
Requirements for summer internship
- individual should be presently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program
- individual has not attended an internship program in the past with the ELCA
- individual is not presently employed for the summer
Full time - 40 hours/week - Mon.-Fri
- Provide technical support for ELCA-provided IT services including, but not limited to, PC hardware, mobile devices (including tablets and smartphones), software and remote connectivity. This will include diagnostic, repair, and installation services for users throughout the organization.
- Respond to IT incidents and service requests as assigned by the IT Service Delivery Team Supervisor, or proxy, and follow established procedures to provide an accurate description of problem resolution.
- Assist with projects as assigned.
- Assemble, disassemble, move or ship equipment as necessary.
- Work cooperatively with all IT staff and the user community for problem resolution.
- Assist the IT Service Coordinator with inventory and asset control as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.